ATC 239: Lucho with Guest Host Greg White on Transitioning Into Minimalist shoes, building a periodized plan using MAF, Tapering for Races and What To Do Physically and Mentally to Prepare
July 7, 2017
You can support EP when you shop online! Simply open Amazon via enduranceplanet.com to do your online shopping—it’s just one extra click to link to Amazon through the banner on our sidebar or click theAmazon links in the show notes.
- Meet Greg White, a professional writer, avid runner and student of all things health.
- How to begin using minimalist shoes after a back injury and four-year break from running.
- Katy Bowman’s Whole Body Barefoot book
- How best to structure training with MAF + intensity.
- What exactly a taper is and several strategies to you can use.
- What do you do when you plan to build a two-year base.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |