Best of 2014 with Dr. Phil Maffetone – from the archives!
December 15, 2014
In this Best of 2014 episode, we’re joined by Dr. Phil Maffetone
for another jam-packed episode in effort to get you fitter and healthier than ever. On this show we discuss:
- Choosing a clean coffee,
- Getting in sync with your body for better performance and tools to do so,
- Mastering the relationship among heart rate/breathing/movement when running (and in sport),
- How being out of harmony can hinder fitness goals and prevent MAF improvements,
- Muscle fiber types and their role in fitness, metabolic efficiency, etc,
- The concepts of being a good fat burner (and Phil’s articles here),
- Thoughts on athletes who are suffering metabolically as overfat or “skinny fat” – why does this happen, how to change,
- How you can change your body for better health in just two days,
- Diet tips for metabolic efficiency.
Answers to your questions on:
- How to prevent fatigue in the later stages in a race,
- Coming back from overtraining,
- … and much more!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |